The Swedish Diabetes Association has a 90-account, 90 07 74-1 and are members of the Swedish Fundraising Control. It is to guarantee that the money is used correctly and that the administrative costs are kept down. According to the rules, at least 75 percent of collected funds must be allocated to the stated purpose.
How to donate
- Directly through bank payment BG 900-7741
- Swish 900 77 41
- Send a textmessage to 72980 and write DIABETES100, DIABETES300 eller DIABETES500, depending on the amount.
- The Swedish Diabetes Association is from September 21, 2021 an approved gift recipient by the Tax Agency.
- The gift must amount to at least 200 SEK per occasion.
- You must give at least 2,000 SEK in total during the year to receive the tax reduction.
- The tax reduction is 25 percent of your total gifts during a calender year and you can receive a maximum of 3.000 SEK in tax reduction, which corresponds to 12.000 SEK in gifts during the year.
- The Swedish Diabetes Association reports all information to the Swedish Tax Agency. The only thing you have to do is at the time of the gift, make sure that we have your personal data (name, address and social security number).
The purpose of the Swedish Diabetes Association is to promote and support scientific research concerning diabetes and spread knowledge about the disease diabetes. The goal is a healthier life and a future without diabetes.